Today Merina, Tallulah and I had our friends round for an afternoon of playing and making Christmas decorations, although by the end of it the toy room looked like it had been burgled I suppose that’s not bad going for five toddlers!
Spaghetti Bolognese is family favourite all across the land! Its easy, healthy and quick.
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 500 g minced beef
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato puree
- About 3 oz water I 1/3 fill the empty tin of tomatoes and add it!
- Herbs – Rosemary, thyme
- As much spaghetti as you eat! we eat nearly a whole packet!
- Fry the mince in a large frying/sauce pan until brown I always drain the fat off.
- Add the onion and garlic to the mince and cook until softened.
- Add the tomatoes, puree, water and herbs mix well.
- Cook on a low heat for 20 minutes. If you have lots of time it can cook for hours my Grandmother was Italian and cooked her Bolognese for hours and left it over
night for a fuller flavour! So its up to you!
- Cook spaghetti in boiling water for around 7 minutes. Serve with grated cheese. Enjoy!