It started out so well telling Merina if you don’t behave or if you don’t help mummy Father Christmas will not get you any presents! It was working a treat but now shes starting questioning this with why? How does he know…………! She even asked Glen will I just get coal!? Where do they get it from!
Cauliflower Cheese is a great lunch or accompaniment for dinner. Easy, tasty and kids love it!
- 50 g butter/marg
- 50 g flour
- 1 litre milk
- 125 g grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 slice bread crumbed bread (blend or grate it)
- Cut the cauliflower into nice child sized florets and in a large saucepan boil the cauliflower until cooked and soft about 8 minutes.
- In another a large saucepan pour in the milk and butter whisk until butter melted. Whisk in the flour. Whisk until the sauce has thickened about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the grated cheese keeping one handful back for the topping. Stir until cheese has been combined.
- Put the cauliflower in oven proof shallow dish pour over the cheese sauce. Sprinkle over the bread crumbs and remaining cheese.
- Grill for 3/5 minutes until the topping is going golden. Serve!