My darling 8 month old son River has started pulling up trying to stand up! He pulls up on anything he can get hold of cupboard door handles, chairs, his sisters and when hes up hes very unsteady. This afternoon River pulled up on the kitchen bin and then it fell on him, rubbish went everywhere I rushed to save him and kicked the dog water bowl over him and me…..great that was fun to clean up! Naughty small angel boy!
Tallulah and I made gingerbread men she loved making them and eating them. Give it a go!
- 4 oz plain flour
- 1/2 tsp bicarb of soda
- 1 oz brown sugar
- 2 oz marg
- 3 oz golden sugar
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- currants to decorate
- 2 oz plain flour for shaping
- Turn the oven to 190 c.
- Cream fat and sugar, add golden syrup, ground ginger and mix well.
- Sift in the flour and bicarb of soda. Mix well together.
- Turn out the mixture onto a well floured surface and work some of the flour into the dough.
- Use a gingerbread man cookie cutter or make your own shapes or stick men. You can make endless different shaped men give it ago! Add the currants for the eyes and buttons.
- Cook on a none stick baking tray for 10/12 minutes. Serve!