This is one of my family favourite weekend breakfasts. Its great for when you all have a bit more time to relax together, its super tasty, quick and beats a boring breakfast any day of the week! Makes 4 portions.
- 4 medium/large sized tomatoes
- A good handful of spinach
- 4 medium eggs
- 4 pieces of bread to be toasted
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 c/Gas mark 4. Hollow out the tomatoes using a teaspoon and put them on a baking tray.
- The spinach has to be wilted. I microwave it on full power in a covered bowl for 1 minute. But you could steam it or flash boil it for a few seconds.
- Add wilted spinach to hollowed out tomatoes. Crack one egg in each tomato – my girls love to do this bit!
- Cook for 13/15 minutes in the oven until egg whites look set but…
View original post 24 more words