This is a really fun pudding for children, mine loved to make them! Jelly with a yogurty twist, give them a go. They are super quick and tasty. Makes about 4 depending on dish size.
- 1 packet of strawberry jelly make up 1/2 pint
- 2 ripe plums
- 150g Greek yogurt
- sweets for eyes 100′s &1000′s for the hair
- Make the jelly up with boiling water to half a pint and allow to cool for 10/15 Min’s.
- Mix most of the yogurt into jelly mixture saving a little for topping the jelly.
- Dice and de seed the plums and share out between the dishes. Pour the jelly mixture over the plums and refrigerate until set.
- Spoon a dessert spoonful of the remaining yogurt on top of each set jelly and tap so it levels the yogurt.
- Decorate with sprinkles for hair, sweets for eyes and make a mouth out of a slice of plum. So much fun and your kids will love decorate and eat them.