My children love a roast dinner and especially yorkshire puddings, and I always make my own yorkshire puddings, they are so easy. Don’t be scared, give these a go, there will be no shop bought ones after making these! Ingredients
- 250g Plain flour
- a pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 500ml milk
- sunflower oil for frying
- Sift flour and salt into a bowl.
- Make a well in the middle of the flour.
- Add half the the milk and eggs mix with a whisk
- Add the rest of the milk
- Set aside
- put about 1″ /2cm of oil into the bottom of every muffin/cake hole.
- heat the tray with oil in, in the oven at 180c for 10 mins when the oils piping hot add a ladle full of the batter
- cook until well risen and golden brown. Perfect for any roast