Do your kids come out of school saying “I’m hungry, what have you got for me?” Mine always do, I sometimes feel like it’s a threat! Panic, what shall I get them NOW NOW!!
I’ve been making these granola bars – so I now don’t have panic on the school run about what to take! Give them a go, it’s so quick plus they keep for ages in an air tight container.
- 245g rolled oats
- 14 fluid ounces of condensed milk
- 30g butter
- 75g flaked coconut
- 95 g flaked almonds
- 75g chocolate chips
- 60g dried cranberries
- Mix all the dried ingredients into a bowl and stir in the milk and melted butter.
- Press down the ingredients into a baking tray roughly 9″ x 13″
- Bake for 20 mins until golden brown.
- Allow to cool then cut into bar shapes.