Get ready for Shrove Tuesday with this easy pancake mix, my kids lovepancakes! Give them a go. Yummy!
- 100g plain flour
- 2 eggs
- 300ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil or vegetable, plus extra for frying
- pinch salt
- Put the flour and salt in a bowl and create a well in the middle, crack the eggs into the middle of the bowl and slowly add the milk. Start whisking and keep adding the milk whilst whisking. the finished the batter should be slightly thicker than single cream.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add just under a ladle full of the batter, turn after 30 seconds cook the other side for 30 seconds.
- Separate cooked pancakes with grease proof paper
- Serve with golden syrup or the traditional lemon and sugar. Enjoy x x